Thursday, September 8, 2011

NIKE MAG 2015 "McFly's"


CAN ALL THIS BE TRUE?! Soo much hype have revolved around these shoes.. since the movie had released in 1985 many teenagers from that era DREAMED! of owning a pair of these.  I myself am a 90's kid but remember seeing this movie as a kid.. as soon as I see Marty McFly put these on I thought to myself "ohhhhh myyyyyy Gooooooooood."  The lights, the self lacing feature, the colors.. I mean everything about the shoe was straight something out of the future.  When Marty put them on the time set was 2015.. it's 2011 and the genius Tinker Hatfield decided to drop these..  Patents have been filed back in '09 for the lighting features, design and all that good stuff.. I am definitely excited to see these I can just imagine how all the 80's kids are feeling about this one 



Here are the Patents that were filed just to show you the complexity of the shoe










No comments:

Post a Comment