Tuesday, September 27, 2011

TAKE CARE...


With the front cover finalized all we need to do now is wait for the CD to come out! With tracks like HEADLINES "not being the biggest banger" said so by the man himself.. you know this album is definitely going to be one of a kind.  Ye's and Jay's album coming out this summer alongside Weezy's Carter IV and even Game's R.E.D album selling an impressive amount of numbers, TAKE CARE is definitely going to top this year off with BEST ALBUM OF THE YEAR.. yes.. BEST ALBUM OF THE YEAR.. the songs behind this album will definitely be both lyrically and aesthetically pleasing to the ear.  I cannot wait for this album to drop.. It's definitely going to be one of a kind.. better than THANK ME LATER? ... it most definitely is 

A WORD FROM THE MAN HIMSELF..

“Obviously, I can only fit so many songs on a CD,” he told EW. “So what I’m doing is there will be a Take Care physical edition in stores that’ll hopefully have 15 to 17 songs on it. Then I know a lot of people do deluxe editions. But since October 24 is a special day for me, I got, like, a Take Carebirthday edition that I’m going to put on iTunes that will have extra songs.” -Aubrey Drake Graham



No comments:

Post a Comment