Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"LIFE AS SHE KNOWS IT"


Before I start I just wanna throw it out there i didn't take this pic.  I came across it and thought that someone did this for a reason and not just couse it looked "tight!" lol.. I told my friend [Giajaida Vargas] "impress me and tell me you did this!"its pretty sick so here's her story...

I call my photograph: "life as i know it" my photo keeps me calm. I took a picture of what means the most to me. My longboard is my ride when I want to disappear all I got to do is kick push. My kicks(shoes) are my first pair of hi tops. They were custom made by my boyfriend. And if you see by the bottom back of the shoe it says a quote. It defines our love. And my ipod signifies The music I listen to for inspiration. I love music and its a beautiful thing created. And when I have all three, nothing else stops me. I'm on another level, honestly. It's life as I know it.

Thanks for letting me use this Giajaida.. KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!!!!! 

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment