Monday, October 4, 2010

MATT & KIM POMONA LAST NIGHT!!!


So this is where i was at last night.  For those of you that don't know who they are they're a band called "Matt and Kim."  Honestly the most fun and animated band I've ever got the chance to not only see but meet them on a personal level.  I got to see them again backstage to talk to them about the last show i saw them at and told KIM that she needs to do her BOOTY DANCE!!  [she does this dance every show where she has us hold her by the legs while an AFROJACK mix is playing in the background as she's dancing shaking her BOOTY!]..  i got to be one of the people to hold her right leg.. i kinda got a pic of it.  The show last night was EPIC; and for sure that's an understatement.  The way they light up and pump the crowd up is surreal to me.  When i first listened to them I thought to myself that this is not like any pop/indie group.  "They're two fucken normal people like you and I... they don't thrive off that fake fame shit,  they'll talk to you and acknowledge you as one of them and not just a fan." The first dude to come out that goes by HAWNAY TROOF said this.  Which btw is pretty damn weird but a fucken awesome person with an amazing story.. his music is ok too lol.  I've said this to one of my friends already and I'll say it again, "Even if you've never heard of em, I'll make you a fan by taking you to a show."  I stand by that couse that's just how fucken epic this band is!!!! THANKS MATT AND KIM FOR NOT ONLY PUTTING A BADASS SHOW BUT ALSO MAKING EVERY SHOW I GO TO A FUCKEN BADASS EXPERIENCE, MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT AND FOREVER A FAN.. -Lalo


NEW CD NOVEMBER 2nd GO GRAB THAT ISHHH!!! ITS CALLED SIDEWALKS!!




Matt and Kim - Cutdown by tadpoleFTW

No comments:

Post a Comment